Wir haben für euch aus der Multiplayer Beta von Act of Aggression knapp 300 Screenshots gemacht:
Hier geht es zu den Act of Aggression MP BETA Screenshots
Hinweis: Diese Bilder wurden aus der Multiplayer Beta-Phase von Act of Aggression aufgenommen, bis zum Release von Act of Aggression am 2. September 2015 kann sich das ein oder andere noch am Spiel ändern.
Außerdem wurde gestern der letzte Patch v461 für die BETA von Act of Aggression mit einer Größe von 161.1 MB veröffentlicht.
Patch .v461 has been released!
- Choppers don’t self-inflict damages from their rockets or napalm bombs anymore.
- Choppers don’t take damages from fires anymore.
- Fixing a bug preventing anti-air units to fire automatically.
- Fixing a bug preventing a player to see an ally’s buildings under construction.
- Adding the « Hold Fire » order.
- New multi-weapon fire system implemented: Pantsir, Puma, Terminator & Blazer may now fire with all their weapons at once, even at different targets, but always in the same direction (turret orientation). DISCLAIMER: we are aware that some shots are not being fired from the proper position. It will be fixed.
- Reorganization of the action panel’s icons.
- Game localization in Italian, French, German & Spanish added (to be changed in Steam properties, not ingame).
- The ability to capture building now only comes as an upgrade, called “Breaching Training”, to be researched in the HQ.
- Soldiers in the process of capturing an enemy are now ranked as high-priority targets for enemy automatic fire behavior.
- “Ambush shot” mechanics is back, but now restricted to undetected stealth units only.
- Stealth units are now allowed to fire automatically (to manage more elaborated ambushes, one will have to use the new “Hold Fire” order).
- Stealth infantry now reveal themselves when capturing a building.
- CIWS mechanics was refined: not only missiles all missile are now slightly harder to intercept, but they get harder to intercept the more advanced they are.
- Puma’s Spike NLOS missile’s damages increased from 3 to 4.
- Puma’s rate of fire increased.
- Terminator’s Ataka missile’s damages increased from 3 to 4.
- Adding a 2s cooldown between each “Nano-healing” strikes. DISCLAIMER: the cooldown works, but is not yet feedbacked. It will be fixed.
- Valor’s Hellfire missile’s damage increased from 3 to 4.
- LOSAT’s price decreased from 500 to 400 RE.
- LOSAT’s HE rocket’s damages increased from 3 to 4.
- LOSAT’s kinetic round’s speed increased.
- LOSAT’s sighting & firing range increased.
- Viper’s rocket’s damage increased from 2 to 3.
- Increasing Cartel’s chances to get prisoners.
- SuperHind’s ZAB Napalm Bomb now comes with additional incendiary ammos for the twin autocannon.
US Army :
- Stryker ATGM & Guardian ’s Hellfire NLOS missile’s damage increased from 3 to 4.
- Decreasing the Sniper’s firing range and adding an upgrade (Heavy Barrel) in the Barracks to increase it (up to the pre-patch value).
- Bringing back the Deep Mining research in DefCon 1 (sorry, non-conclusive try).
- Hydrofracking research’s price in $ decreased from 1500 to 1000$. Alu cost unchanged.
- Deep Mining research’s price in $ decreased from 1500 to 1000$. Alu cost unchanged.
- Field Hospital doesn’t require being built alongside the Barracks anymore. It becomes an independent building.
- Some of the longer texts of unit and upgrade hints are cut.
- The 2 seconds feedback on Nanohealingand Nanorecovery are not feedbacked on the button
- Weapon FX are not well placed on the units using the new multi-weapon systems (namely the Puma, the Pantsir, the Terminator and the Blazer)
- Stealth shot still displayed as „AMBUSH!“. We will change it to „X2 DAMAGE“ to be clearer.
- The Vanguard doesn’t have Hold fire toggled by default. This will be changed.
- When the Hold fire button is activated by default (on Stealth units), it doesn’t actually work. You must manually activate it in order to hold fire.
Vielen Dank an Cabal-Revolution aus dem HQBoard für den Hinweis.
Mehr PC, Mac- und Konsolen Spiele-News