Für Act of Aggression gibt es wieder ein neuen Patch v.534, diesmal gibt es aber nicht nur Bugfixes, sondern auch Änderungen in der Balance speziell bei dem Humvee der US ARMY:
– All achievements unlocked since beta & release restored. They were not lost, just not displayed anymore.
– Most campaign game saves from v.515 will now work again with this version. However, we know of some rare case where they have been corrupted beyond saving. We apologize for that.
– Fixing a bug allowing to assign enemy units to a group and therefore focus your camera on their position (even with FoW).
– Fixing a bug sometime occurring when unloading units from a transport (especially helicopters).
– Fixing a display bug removing city blocks when one was placing a building to be constructed near them.
– Two-man infantry teams (Shershen & Grenadier) occupying a bank now properly count as two men to earn $. Until now, the two of them occupied two places but only earn $ as one unit.
– Fixing a crash occurring during cutscenes in solo mission „Highway to Serbia“.
– Fixing a bug occurring in solo mission „Highway to Serbia“, where destroyed buildings were disappearing.
– Fixing the position of resources fields on Aggressive Negotiations
– Fixing the position of resources fields on Patriot Act
– Improving the weapon information panel: bullets‘ damages are now displayed.
– Increasing the Humvee’s hit points from 5 to 8.
– Decreasing the Humvee’s price from 500 to 400$.
– Decreasing the Humvee’s GAU-19 upgrade from 500 to 250$.
– Decreasing the Humvee’s Mk.19 upgrade from 500 to 350$.
– Decreasing the Humvee’s TOW-2 upgrade from 500 to 450$.
– Increasing the Humvee’s acceleration & decreasing its about face time. Humvee won’t go faster, but be much more reactive.
– Decreasing the Humvee’s Mk.19 grenade-launcher’s time between salvos from 8 to 5s.
– Increasing the Humvee’s Mk.19 grenade-launcher’s accuracy.