Für Act of Aggression wurde nun der Patch v.401 bzw. v.410 mit der neuen Fraktion dem Cartel nachgereicht, ein zusätzliches Highlight ist der neue Zoom, damit könnt Ihr noch deutlich mehr aus der Karte Zoomen und erhaltet somit eine bessere Übersicht auf der Karte. Der Neue Patch beinhaltet außerdem eine neue 1vs1 und zwei neue 2vs2 Karten und noch einiges mehr, worauf Ihr euch freuen könnt.
[AoA Beta] Patch v.410: Superweapon crash fix
- Adding a feedback on buildings with a stalled production due to a lack of ressources. Said buildings now have a black shader (like during an electricity shortage) and the icons matching the lacking ressources are clearly displayed above the building.
- We hope that this will greatly improve the readability and understanding of the ressources system, making it easy and quick to identify stalled queues of production.
- Adding a specific marker above Woudned soldiers and Pilots to easility differentiate them from fighting infantry units. Pilots and POW have a star above their head, and Wounded soldiers have a little dot.
- Removing the „Omega Blitzer“ feedback on the Cartel’s superweaon „ready to fire“ feedback.
Note: the dedicated feedback will be added later, and before release of the game. Same for the „Black Ops“ upgrade.
- Fixing several unit hints, notably Cartel ones.
- Fixing a crash introduced in patch v.401, and affecting Superweapons.
[AoA Beta] Patch v.401: Cartel + Zoom
- Adding the third faction of the game: the Cartel, with its AI available in all difficulties as well.
NEW GAME MODE AND MAPS:
- Adding a new 1vs1 map, „Here Lie The Heroes“
- Adding two new 2vs2 maps available also in Free For All mode, „Fourth Point of Contact“ and „Lost Runway“.
- Increasing the max altitude of the zoom in the „normal view“. This is the „zoom out“ we have been announcing in a recent blog post (read more here: http://aoa.eugensystems.com/about-the-zoom)
- Adding a Gameplay option to unable the transition to Satellite view when using the mouse wheel.
- Adding a Gameplay option to change the scrolling speed: Very slow, Slow, Normal (current speed), Fast and Very fast are available.
- Transport helicopters will load and unload troops much faster.
- Observers can see messages sent to [ALL] channel ingame.
- Units no longer automatically fire on enemies being captured.
- Fixing the rally point placement for buildings with a „U“ or „L“ shape, that was often placed outside the building.
- Decreasing the maximum number of pilots that can appear when destroying a unit.
- Buildings under construction now have a specific and harmless explosion FX. Therefore they will no longer deal damage when destroyed during construction.
- [US] Increasing the Blazer’s acceleration and deceleration, making it easier to maneuver.
- [US] Increasing the Blazer’s health points by 2 points (12hp, up from 10hp).
- [CHIMERA] The Fennek and the Metal Storm no longer open fire automatically while being stealth.
- Fixing Grenadier’s firing animation.
- Tigre helicopters‘ model now have pilots.
- Rebalancing of many SFX (combat SFX, higher distance of fading out, reducing tracked vehicles movement SFX…).
- Adding construction SFX.
- Removing the „selection“ sound feedback when clicking on unavailable productions.
- Fixing the „infantry stuff on cliffs“ bug, which was occurring when giving an homogeneous move order to a multi-selection including infantry and vehicles.
- Fixing a crash that could seldom happen upon upgrading a unit.
KNOWN ISSUES COMING WITH THE PATCH:
- The Terminators don’t display their color with max dezoom when in normal view
- Some adjustements to be made to the new zoom out view (performances and details to be improved).
- The electricity shortage icon is not displayed at the moment due to a bug. It wil be back in a forthcoming patch.
Quelle: HQBoardWERBUNG Mehr PC, Mac- und Konsolen Spiele-News